Within the framework of the provisions of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, the customer has the right to rescind the executed contract within a period of fourteen business days and may do so without providing any reason for justification and without suffering any penalty. The deadline begins starting from the day on which the customer has received the products that were acquired on the website. The revocation or rescission must be expressly explained to the seller in writing.
In any case, the right to rescind is subject to the following conditions:
- The products must be completely returned;
- The returned products may not be used or damaged;
- The products must be returned in their original packaging;
- The products must be sent back to the seller by means of one single shipment;
- The products to be returned must be provided to the courier service within fourteen days of the original receipt of the products.
In the event that the return conditions are not adhered to, then the seller reserves the right to not accept the returned products.
In the event that the right of rescission is exercised in accordance with the aforementioned conditions, then the seller is obligated to refund to the customer the amount that the customer paid within fourteen days of the receipt of the returned products by means of bank transfer using the banking information provided by the customer and to do so with the exception of the shipping and handling costs for the return, which shall be borne by the customer. The return of the products shall take place on the part of the buyer via the shipping or courier service that is indicated in the order.